Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week Two, What I have learned:

During this weeks readings and videos i began to understand what exactly what we are going to be doing. I had planned on researching the problems and issues related to attention deficit in high school students. Also focussing on popular remidies for the issues such as; medication and diet restrictions. As you can see I have already designed my blog for that one topic. after this week I am starting to reliaze I may have bit off more than I can chew! I have learned the action research has to have a purpose and a main focus. I also learned you have to be able to complete the project, I am not sure my topic is resonable. The topic must not include sex, religon or politics. We have to make sure we follow ethical code even though those topics may be interesting. So I will be meeting with my site supervisor Friday to get his opinion on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment